Our ever-popular NFU Electricity Buying Groups will now be run monthly, providing more flexibility and making them easier to join for members.
Over the past two years, our successful NFU Electricity Buying Groups have been tendered quarterly to the suppliers to negotiate a discounted offering and save NFU members money on their Non-Half Hourly electricity renewals. However, now that the number of members using our groups has grown we’ve listened to your feedback and are making changes to make things simpler and to give you more flexibility.
What does this mean for me?
- Prices available for three weeks of every month rather than three weeks per quarter. Which means you don’t have to wait as long for prices.
- You can arrange your contract at a time that suits you.
Why join a Buying Group?
- To benefit from the buying power of NFU members for fairer prices
- By joining the group you’re helping other members to get better prices too
- Take the hassle out of ‘shopping around’ by knowing we’ve already done our checks to find you a fair price.
- Once you’ve agreed to a contract through us we will monitor your renewals and terminate the contract we’ve agreed to give you peace of mind.
May’s buying group is now open
Our current prices are out to members with renewal dates between 30 June 2019 and 31 July 2019. However, if you’re renewing in within the next six months, you can call us now to take up the current group prices.
You can find out more about the buying groups here and if you would like to join call us on 024 7669 8885 with your supply details to hand.