The renewable energy opportunity
With energy prices rising and the cost of renewable energy technologies falling, generating your own renewable energy can be an attractive option for farmers, even without subsidies. And of course, it’s also a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and tackle climate change.
But installing renewable energy solutions can be challenging, for example because you’re unsure which technology is best for you, you don’t know which installers to trust, or you can’t secure finance. That’s why we’ve created Renewable Energy Solutions: to make it easy for NFU members to install high quality renewable energy solutions without the hassle and with complete confidence.
How we can help you
NFU Energy’s Renewable Energy Solutions gives you one-stop-shop access to leading installers, finance, and insurance. We support you at every stage of your journey and can help with all renewable energy technologies. Here’s how it works:
- We identify the best renewable energy solution for you. Our technical experts will identify the most appropriate renewable energy solution for your individual circumstances.
- We introduce you to one of our accredited installers. They will conduct a detailed assessment and prepare a full proposal, at no cost or obligation to you. Our consultants review every proposal to ensure it meets our standards and addresses your needs.
- We help you secure planning, finance, and insurance. We provide easy access to our planning consultants, CT Planning, our handpicked lender panel, and our insurance partner, NFU Mutual.
- We provide ongoing support. NFU Energy experts will be on hand throughout the process to answer your questions and we monitor ongoing projects with each installer to ensure timely and efficient installations.
Why work with us
- Knowledge: Our service combines NFU Energy’s deep technical and agricultural expertise with our partners’ industry-leading financial and insurance expertise.
- Trust: Our technical advice is always tailored to your individual circumstances. And our partners have all gone through a rigorous selection process and operate to industry-leading standards.
- Convenience: We deliver a full end-to-end solution so that you only need to speak to us. We can also tailor our standard service to meet your specific needs.
- Value: We regularly benchmark our installers’ prices to ensure they are competitive and review every proposal to ensure you only pay for what you need
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can help you install renewable energy systems on your farm, please contact us on [email protected] or 024 7669 6512.
Low carbon. Low hassle. Low bills.
Fill out the form to make an enquiry about whether renewables are right for you and one of our experts will be in touch within a few days: