How it works
We can test the feasibility of your project, to help you avoid costly mistakes and work out if it’s a worthwhile investment.
One of our experienced engineers will:
- Review any existing proposals to check how the system savings you have been quoted will actually benefit you on your site.
- Assess where, when and how you use energy within your business.
- Model your energy usage and use historical weather data to estimate your future energy usage.
- Advise how various technologies and solutions might fit with your particular farming, growing or operational processes and the likely scale of the installation required.
- Produce a detailed written report outlining returns, typical costs and payback.
- Calculate future energy usage for site expansion projects.
How you benefit
- Get a detailed report, specific to your site and energy profile, which you can use to help secure finance for your system.
- Avoid getting stuck with a system that doesn’t actually work for you.
- Find out how much energy your new project could use.
- Understand how government schemes could apply to your system and particular circumstances.
- Get a realistic view of potential risk and return on investment.
What to do next
Call us on 024 7669 8887 to talk to the team about a feasibility study for your project. Once we’ve assessed your specific requirements, we’ll send you a quote for the work.