Energy buying group for NFU members
How do the NFU Energy Buying Groups work?
NFU Energy helped members save over £1million through cheaper energy contracts last year. And now we can help save even more for our NFU members through group purchasing.
We are gathering together as many NFU members as possible and tasking suppliers to give us a bulk price for our groups. This way, we can get savings of up to 10% on normal one-off contract prices.
These buying groups are exclusively for NFU members.
How to get started
There are two easy ways to register your interest in the NFU Electricity Group Buying scheme:
Option 1: Online using your NFU membership number
- First, log into the NFU website using your membership details and password. (If you don’t know your log-in details, contact CallFirst on 0370 845 8458).
- Once you’re logged in, click on ‘My Profile’ in the orange drop-down section at the top right of the page to visit your personalised membership area.
- Click on the 'Energy Service' tab and click on the link to register your interest in joining an Electricity Buying Group.
Option 2: Send us your electricity bill
- Download the application form and simply fill it in with details of your electricity supply and return it to us. OR...
- Send us a copy of your electricity bill. Send us your entire electricity bill with your application form and we will register your interest on your behalf. If you send us your electricity bill we will return it back to you.
Want to find out more?
Remember FREE expert advice is just a phone call away
Call NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458* to speak with one of our advisors. Have your membership number handy when you call.
*Calls to 0370 number will be taken out of any inclusive minutes available on your mobile or landline national minutes plan. If not, it’s still no more expensive than calling national rate numbers starting 01 or 02.
If you'd like to understand more about how members have benefitted from NFU Energy then take a look at our customer storiesCustomer stories from NFU members