Helping you develop renewable energy schemes on your land
There’s never been a better time to develop renewable energy schemes, thanks to rising energy prices, the falling cost of renewable energy technologies and the Government’s commitment to energy security and net zero.
This creates opportunities for farmers and growers, who have the potential to earn millions of pounds from hosting schemes on their land. However, the development process is not straightforward, and it can be easy to miss out on opportunities, select the wrong partner or leave money on the table.
How we can help you
NFU Energy can help you maximise your chances of successfully developing a renewable energy scheme and the income you earn from it. We have partnered with Roadnight Taylor, a specialist consultancy with a long track record of delivering successful renewable energy outcomes for farmers.
Here’s how we help, in three simple steps:
- Feasibility study: We assess your land and give you our expert opinion on its potential to host a renewable energy scheme.
- Grid offer: We submit a formal grid connection application on your behalf to maximise your chances of securing a viable connection offer.
- Developer selection: We run a competitive process to help you select the right renewable energy developer and secure competitive terms with them.
We combine the NFU’s experience at the heart of agriculture with Roadnight Taylor’s unrivalled technical excellence and track record.
- We will tell you straight whether your land has the potential to host a scheme
- Our grid application success rate is around five times higher than the industry average
- Our approach materially strengthens your negotiating position with developers
And we’re the NFU, so you know we have your best interests at heart.
What to do next
If you are interested in finding out more, get in touch on [email protected] or 024 7669 6512.
If you prefer, fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch within the next few days: