Interested in learning how to maximise your chances of successfully developing a renewable energy scheme on your land and the income you earn from it? Join our webinar on Tuesday 25 January at 1pm to find out more.
What we will cover:
- Top tips for successfully developing renewable energy schemes and avoiding common pitfalls
- What electricity network operators are doing to enable more schemes to be connected
- How NFU Energy are helping members to assess and develop schemes
Our panel includes:
- Bruno Gardner – Managing Director, NFU EnZero
- Hugh Taylor – CEO, Roadnight Taylor
- Gerry Boyd – Head of Flexibility, Scottish Power Energy Networks
“The UK needs to quadruple its solar generation capacity in the next 15 years to meet government decarbonisation targets. This represents a tremendous opportunity for NFU members to host schemes on their land.”
– Bruno Gardner
Members who register for the event will be able to ask questions. You can either ask questions on the day, or email [email protected] to submit your question in advance. Please include your membership number and name.
HOW TO BOOK
To register your interest and attend this event, please contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
The event will be hosted through Microsoft Teams.
You will receive a confirmation email and joining instructions will be sent to you the day before the event. Please check your junk mail folder in case they are sent there.
Please note that booking closes at 1pm on Monday 24 January. If you try to book after this time, you may not receive the joining instructions and the link may not work.
We look forward to seeing you there!