From everyone here at NFU Energy, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
It’s been a great year at NFU Energy, meeting new customers either face to face at events or over the phone, as well as helping existing ones with all their business energy needs.
In the run-up to the festive period we are doing numerous fundraising activities including joining in with the Save the Children Christmas Jumper day. We will also be holding a raffle for Myton Hospice, which is our chosen charity for 2020, so stay tuned for more details of our fundraising activities next year.
Our office hours over the holiday period are:
- Monday 23 December: Office open all day, 9 am – 5 pm
- Tuesday 24 December: Office closed
- Wednesday 25 December (Christmas Day): Office closed
- Thursday 26 December (Boxing Day): Office closed
- Friday 27 December: Office closed
- Monday 30 December: Office closed
- Tuesday 31 December: Office closed
- Wednesday 01 January 2020 (New Year's Eve): Office closed
- Thursday 02 January: Office open as usual, 9 am – 5 pm
- Friday 03 January: Office open as usual, 9 am – 5 pm
Wishing you all the best for this festive season and we look forward to working with you in 2020.