If the answer is yes then the team at NFU Energy are here to help. NFU Energy can help you source the installation and maintenance partner right for you is now set-up to offer installation and maintenance of Electric Vehicle charger points on your farm/ site.
2030 will see the ban on sales of new petrol and diesel cars and the switch to Electric Vehicles is coming. Setting up an EV charging point at your workplace can benefit your employees and customers and can be a great option to consider if you are thinking about diversification.
We have been working with a range of partners to ensure that we have the best solutions to offer when it comes to considering a vehicle or (remove) installing Electric Vehicle charging points on your land.
- A dedicated project manager
- Alfen products (Pro-Line)
- Surge protection and earthing protection
- RFID cards can be used to charge
- Both dynamic and static load management options if capacity on site is close to maximum
- Even faster charging points (up to 150kW) available via DC charging
- Branding on your charge points
We can also install and service domestic charge points too, so no matter where you need to charge your EV we have the solutions appropriate to you.Our extensive experience and expertise in carbon reporting, planning and implementation means we’re best positioned to help you and your business make the transition to EVs.
If this is of interest to you, simply fill out the form and one of our staff members will be in touch to answer any questions you may have. You can also call us direct, on 024 7669 8899.