... CCL, CHPQA, MCPD, UK ETS, ESOS, SECR – we’ve got you covered.
Our full application and compliance service is designed to ensure high quality and reliable support for your project to meet any of your requirements.
- We work in partnership with the NFU and the eligible farming sectors on the Climate Change Levy (CCL) scheme. If you are in Horticulture, Pigs or Poultry get in touch now to register onto the scheme before the opportunity to do so ends in September. If you already hold a Climate Change Agreement, our CCL experts can assist with assuring your compliance with the scheme for as long as it lasts and ensure you have received all the discount you are (and have been, in ‘back claims’) entitled to.
- The UK Emissions Trading System (UK ETS) will apply to your business if you have carbon-producing equipment with a total combined rated thermal input of more than 20 MW. We will manage the purchase, surrender and allocation of carbon allowances on your behalf and ensure you avoid any harsh fines for non-compliance.
- Do you have a CHP engine? Are you signed up to the Combined Heat and Power Quality Assurance (CHPQA) scheme and getting financially rewarded for running your engine efficiently? If you are, we can take away your reporting headache. If not, get in touch so we can tell you what extra money you could be making.
- Do you have a biomass, gas or oil boiler over 1 MWth? The Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) will apply to you at a certain point over the coming years. The pressing deadline is 2024 for plants over 5 MWth input, which take a year to apply for so the process must start now. It is 2029 for any plants between 1 and 5 MWth input.
- The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Phase 3 qualification date is the 31 December 2022 and the compliance date is the 05 December 2023. Give us a call so we can help you avoid any fines by starting the compliance process now.
- Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR), like ESOS, is only applicable to companies of a certain size. Our assessors will handle the process, outlining which actions need to be taken during the reporting year to cut energy use and emissions to ensure you comply with your obligations.
Let us handle the collection and management of your energy data and its processing and submission, to ensure ongoing compliance. We’re experts in energy management and compliance, and if there’s a subsidy that’s applicable, you’ll be receiving it. For more information about how we can help please contact us on [email protected] or 024 7669 6512.