We have seen participants of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme are having their payments put on hold for over 12 months while they provide Ofgem with evidence to resolve non-compliances. Is your system and are your records ready for an audit?
Over the last few years that we have been offering an RHI HealthCheck service that ensures you are meeting all your ongoing obligations and provide support and advise on how to prepare. We have also been involved with helping RHI participants respond to Ofgem queries/non-compliances following audits.
The most common non-compliances are around meter records and fuel records, but we also come across:
- Changes to systems that Ofgem hasn’t been notified of
- Records around the eligibility of commercial uses
Our RHI HealthCheck service looks at three distinct areas:
- Review of records - This includes meter, fuel, maintenance and eligible use.
- Review of sustainability - Checking it has been recorded correctly and the fuel/feedstock have been accurately categorised.
- Review the physical installation - This will include, checking all the meters are installed correctly, checking all buildings that are connected have been notified to Ofgem and checking insulation quality.
If you would like to find out more about our RHI HealthCheck service, give me a call on 024 7669 6512.