Today we are representing GrowSave* at the Mushroom Conference and on hand to answer any energy-related questions. The conference aims to bring together the industry during a time of major change, uncertainty and opportunity.
Organised collaboratively with industry representatives and the AHDB, guest speakers will provide a combination of technical and commercial presentations on the following topics:
- Latest research and innovation in commercial mushroom production;
- Current market performance and trends;
- Preparation for industry threats and exploitation of new opportunities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ralph Noble, who will be speaking about his work on bacterial blotch;
- Helen Grogan (Teagasc) will speak on understanding Mushroom Virus X;
- Jason Day (G’s) will present on the current mushroom market and trends;
- and Lee Abby (NFU) will have the latest from the NFU on labour and Brexit, and what this means for the industry.
This event will also provide delegates with the chance to find out more about the re-establishment the Mushroom Grower Group.
You can view the full event schedule here and we look forward to seeing you today!
*We deliver the GrowSave Project on behalf of AHDB Horticulture and if you would like to find out more about the GrowSave please give us a call on 024 7669 6512.