How it works
Our compliance experts will:
- Advise you whether you need to comply with ESOS.
- If you do, explain how to register and what audits you require.
- Carry out the relevant on-site audits.
- Register your ESOS compliance on the Environment Agency website.
- Provide you with an evidence pack including all the necessary data and reports.
In short, we take care of everything for you.
How you benefit
- You have complete assurance that all angles are covered in order to ensure compliance – our ESOS Lead Assessors have engineering experience, knowledge of other compliance systems such as CCL, and working experience with energy procurement and measurement systems.
- No delays or long lead times - we have a full range of specialist equipment so you don’t have to wait for work such as thermal imaging, electrical consumption profiling and environmental temperature, pressure, flow and humidity monitoring.
- Expert, dedicated attention – we keep all audit work in-house with no sub-contracting so that we can work directly with you to fully understand your energy use and specific audit requirements.
What to do next
Call us on 024 7669 6512 to talk to the team to discuss support for your ESOS obligations.
The ESOS Phase 2 deadline has passed. Phase 3 qualification date is the 31 December 22 and the compliance date is the 05 December 2023. Give us a call closer to the time so we can help you avoid any fines by starting the compliance process now.
Please have to hand details of your company, your turnover, number of employees, the type of energy you use, and approximately how much energy you use a year.
Full details of the ESOS scheme can be found on the GOV.UK website: